Returns & Warranties
All merchandise shipped from RDA Promart of Houston or purchased in one of our stores is subject to the following sales return policy:
All shipping errors, such as overages, shortages, damages and/or incorrect product must be reported to your Sales Consultant or a Customer Service Representative within seven (7) business days and the sales return finalized within 60 days. Original invoice or invoice number is required.
Merchandise may be returned within 90 days from original purchase date for credit under the following guidelines, along with applicable restocking fees that may apply.
- Sales Consultant or Customer Service Representative must be notified to initiate return.
- Merchandise must be original packaging and resalable condition.
- An invoice is required to receive credit for any returns. We can look this up and print it for you.
- Cosmetics may only be returned when unopened and in original packaging.
- Products with price stickers affixed or in damaged packaging
- Discontinued and/or used merchandise
- Clipper blades
- cosmetic brushes
- nail polish
- nail implements
- clearance items
- seasonal merchandise
- special orders
This is not an exhaustive list and management maintains the right to determine what may or may not be returned.Restocking fees will be assessed as follows:
- 0-60 Days 0% of price charged
- 61-90 Days 20% restocking fee of price credited
- Product over 90 days old may not be returned
Electrical appliances; Shears, Clippers, dryers, irons etc. are subject to the following sales returns guidelines: ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless they are defective (we do not give a satisfaction guarantee)
- Defective appliances that still carrying their manufactures warranty may be exchanged for up to 1 year.
- An extended manufacturer warranty will be supported by the manufacturer Please contact your Sales Consultant or a Customer Service Representative to determine which applies.